This is what I look like.

This is what I look like.
(I am the person, not the buildings.)

12.06.2009

Coppers and Roustabouts.

Blake and I have decided to resurrect Nixon Vs. Dracula. Most of you don't know about Nixon Vs. Dracula, I think. And that's why I'm gonna explain it to you right now. Nixon Vs. Dracula is an aborted film project we started with our friend Kyle about a year and a half ago. The plot is pretty much explained by the title.

The reason for its resurrection is honestly, we feel we can do it better. Also, we feel like it needs a pretty solid rewrite. And more over-the-top action scenes. (One of my personal goals for this project is to spend more than half our budget on fake blood.) Our friend Kyle isn't coming along for the ride this time because he is in Mother Russia, which means we'd be out a Richard Nixon. Luckily, I'm slightly more Nixon-shaped, so now we're just out a Dracula. And pretty much most of the rest of the cast (we have a Checkers and a Narrator though!)

What I'm getting at is we need a cast. If you'd be interested at all, go ahead and let me know. Or let Blake know. It's gonna be legen--- wait for it--- dary!

(sorry about that. I'm currently watching an episode of How I Met Your Mother and couldn't help myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment