This is what I look like.

This is what I look like.
(I am the person, not the buildings.)

11.10.2009

I am writing something glorious.

I have begun a new screenplay that I'm somewhat excited about (read: I have written a slugline and an establishing scene.). I really don't want to divulge too much about the plot (read: I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen as of yet.) What I can tell you (read: What I know so far) is that it's going to be a throwback to some of my favorite dark comedies from the '80's. To give you sort of an idea of what I'm aiming for, here are some trailers that illustrate what I'm talking about. (read: I'm too lazy to update this thing tonight, so here are some YouTube videos that I just watched.)

Gremlins trailer

Fright Night trailer

The 'Burbs trailer


Okay, three is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment