This is what I look like.

This is what I look like.
(I am the person, not the buildings.)

10.26.2009

Too much with myself, Don't wanna be someone else...

So on my fan page on facebook, there is a discussion of what I should write about. Y'all should comment on things I should write about there, if there's anything you wanna hear my "unique" views on. Anyway, so far there's only one response.

"Love.. Dude Write about love. Shakespeare is long passed on
but his writing increases in popularity every day.. Cheers"

So be it. I am going to write about love tonight. Lucky for all of us, I happen to have a lot of experience in this topic (just kidding!), so this is going to be very educational for everyone.

First of all, I guess I should say what love means to me. And from my limited experience with it, I'd say it means putting up with someone in spite of their faults, or even because of their faults. Maybe not. Maybe that has nothing to do with it. Eh, who am I trying to kid? I don't know anything about love. At least, not that I can express with words. Maybe one day, but not tonight.

Look forward to another blog in the near future where I talk about something else I don't understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment